Acknowledgment of Terms of Service:
Modification to these Terms:
The "Digital Platforms" has the sole right to modify or change any terms, conditions under which the "Digital Platforms" are offered. It is the visitor's responsibility to review these given terms and conditions regularly, including any changes we may incorporate from time to time. Your regular use of the "Digital Platforms" constitutes your acceptance of all these terms and conditions.
Changes in the "Services":
The "Digital Platforms" reserves the right to temporarily or permanently modify or discontinue the Service (or any part of the Service) at any time or from time to time, with or without notice to the User. The User agrees that "Digital Platforms" shall not be accountable to the User or any third party for any modification or discontinuation of the Service.
The "Digital Platforms" may include message boards, chat areas, email services, newsgroups, communities, forums, and/or other information or communication services designed to support you in communicating with others (collectively, "Communication Tools"). You agree to use the Communication Tools only to send, post, and receive messages and materials that are not abusive, unlawful, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, offensive, vulgar, distorted, inappropriate, or otherwise may violate intellectual property rights or other rights, where appropriate, in connection with a specific mode of communication. You also agree not to use the "Digital Platforms" for commercial purposes.
It is a condition of the use of the communication tools that you, the "User," agree to share:
1) Accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive detail about yourself as required by the registration forms of the Site and the Service (such information is the "Registration Information")
2) You will keep and update the Registration details on time to be true, current, and complete. If you share false, or incomplete information, then "Digital Platforms" reserves the right to suspend the user accounts and prevent all current or future use of the Website and Services.
3) Further, "Digital Platforms" reserve the right to use or disclose the collected registration information to third parties in connection with the marketing of the Services. You also consent to the "Digital Platforms" using your registration information to provide targeted advertising and other services.
The information gathered may also be used to tailor the content you view, further meet your requests for specific products and services, and inform you about new products or special offers.
It is a condition of usage that you may not use the "Digital Platforms" for any unlawful purpose. You are solely responsible for the content of transmissions made by you through the "Digital Platforms".
We may place advertisements on this website or partner with third parties to display advertisements. Advertisements placed on the site may include, but are not limited to, pop-ups, banner ads, paid links, buttons, and sponsorship ads. Here, you consent that the website and services have the right to display such types of ads and promotions. We take care of visitors Privacy concerns.
The "Digital Platforms" do not store user data considered sensitive, such as specific economic and medical information, sexual preferences, etc.
The "Digital Platforms" uses private and secure technologies on their platform. We can offer targeted ads to your browser without knowing who you are. But we believe that the most important aspect of privacy protection is consumer choice. If you do not wish to continue with our advertising services, then you have the right to "opt out" at any time.
The Digital Platforms or third parties may send user emails, including advertisements, special promotions, etc., in accordance with terms agreed between "Digital Platforms" and its selected partners. These terms of usage also allow the "Digital Platforms" to send permission-based email services to their users. Before receiving any e-mail (services), newsletters, special promotions, or other marketing materials, users must decide on our e-mail services. The "Digital Platforms" reserve the right to partner with any email marketer to offer these email marketing programmes or to sign up for email programmes.
You agree not to use the "Site and Service to":
1) Obstacles or hinders the use of "Digital Platforms";
2) Intentionally or unintentionally violated any applicable state, national, or international laws and regulations;
3) Pretend to be any person or organisation in the wrong position or distort their belonging to persons or organisations in other ways; sites, services, servers, or networks connected to the website and service; or damage, or any requirements, rules, or standards that violate the network connected to the "Digital Platforms";
4) Transfer or as well as delivery, as well as supply, chain letters, spamming, contests, pyramid schemes, or duplicate messages (business or other methods); upload, publish, email, transmit, or make available any unlawful content, threats, harassment, defamation, invasive privacy, obscene, vulgar, racial, or other objections;
5) Upload, publish, email, transmit, or provide content that comes under patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual protection unless you have or should not control your rights or have not received all necessary consent;
6) Upload files containing viruses, corrupted files, or other similar software designed to destroy or restrict other computers or digital devices;
7) "Stalkers harass other users and steal personal data from other users.
8) Unless sites and services are particularly allowed messages or transactions, advertising, promoting, or recommending selling or purchasing goods or services.
9) Copy, reproduce, sell, resell, or exploit any part of the "Digital Platforms"; use or access it for any commercial purpose.
10) Harm minors in any way; forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of content transmitted through the "Digital Platforms"; design restricted access or password pages; or hide pages or images (pages that do not link to another accessible page);
11) Upload, post, or transmit the content that you do not have the right to transmit by law or by contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or under a non-disclosure agreement);
12) Interrupt the normal flow of conversation, cause "scroll" faster than other users of the Site and Services to type, or otherwise adversely affect the ability of other users to engage in real-time communication;
13) Promote or provide instructional information about unlawful actions, promote bodily harm or injury to any group or individual, or promote any form of cruelty to animals.
All complaints or concerns regarding content, comments, or violations of these Terms and conditions should be addressed in writing or by email with an electronic signature to the designated grievance officer of the respective websites or app mentioned below.
Grievance Redressal Officer
Sajag Media Publication
Name: Vikas Baghla